Saturday 7 December 2013

Shoes


Keep your heels, head and standards high.



Sale, Sale ,Sale.... I recently went out for shopping and I think Uggs  will literally be sensation again this year and yet I'm confused.com in my head. Although there are so many to choose from but honestly I have never bought Uggs before , like seriously never brought them since they were out. The reason is  because I never quite seemed to be finding  it  appealing. But now I think my opinion  has changed about it since my friend has just  brought a pair in the color navy and i think its kind of cute especially if you  pair dark color boots with graphic leggings. Which I'm totally in love with because I have been recently pairing my galaxy legging with some beautiful blouses and shirts and the Uggs just make it the finishing touch.



BOOTS FROM JUSTFAB



















COMFY ,COZY AND STYLISH UGGS



No comments:

Post a Comment